The Village Hotel, a company that I work for approached me a few years ago, wishing to use my skills for promoting various events and options. Unfortunately, everything needs to be branded now for all Village Hotel chains so I am getting less work but my way, but here are a few examples of some current designs I recently made for them.
This design is a cocktail menu for the Victory Pub. My original design was a lot more simple and typography based, but after feedback from the manager, I was told that it need images a lot more colour. Although he was very happy with this final design I made for him, I find its too cluttered with images and text.

This is poster I have designed for a band that play monthly at the hotel. I used this brief as an opportunity to work with typography and a simple format. I wanted to give it a Hacienda style to it so I worked with the colours yellow and black. My client was happy with the design and loved the fact I incorporated Hacienda inspirations.

This design is a cocktail menu for the Victory Pub. My original design was a lot more simple and typography based, but after feedback from the manager, I was told that it need images a lot more colour. Although he was very happy with this final design I made for him, I find its too cluttered with images and text.

This is poster I have designed for a band that play monthly at the hotel. I used this brief as an opportunity to work with typography and a simple format. I wanted to give it a Hacienda style to it so I worked with the colours yellow and black. My client was happy with the design and loved the fact I incorporated Hacienda inspirations.

2 comments:
Hi Adam when talking about design can you use more design language and terms. Think in terms of composition what were you considering and what decisions were you making about those design principles eg discordant/off balance, contrast, emphasis etc
Hi it appears that comments are blocked till you agree to them unfortunately my comments have to appear for assessment purposes so can you take this off. Cheers
Post a Comment