Tuesday, 14 April 2009

Theory About the Big Bang


Whilst working on my Major Project, which the focus has been about Space. I had an interesting theory about our existence, which I wanted to share.

The Hadron Collider, is a machine built for the purposes of learning more about space and how it began. It should create mini black holes, which should allow researchers to learn what happened in the very first moments of the universe.

Many people have been scared of this machine though, calling it the Doomsday device, and that one of these black holes will end up loosing control and destroy the planet.

But after reading an article about the theory that time never ends, that when our universe reaches the end of it's life, it will collapse down and start again from the very beginning (just like replaying a film on a DVD) I had the theory that could be us humans that created out our existence with this very machine. If this machine is attempting could recreate a big bang, could one of these big bangs be the very one that started our existence, and if we were somehow able to stop it, would we still exist.

That's why I chose Space as my focus for the Major Project, I love how there is so many different theories and unanswered questions to what else there is out there, it fascinates me and gets me to think about my own theories.

No comments: