
| From: | |
| Sent: | 29 April 2009 11:50:21 |
| To: | Adam Greenwood (adam_greenwood22@hotmail.com) |
| From: | |
| Sent: | 29 April 2009 16:15:26 |
| To: | curt@mitooshi.com |
e4 Ident
This brief was about designing an ident for a T.V. channel. I decided to use E4 as the channel has an entertaining and fun theme, which I thought would be interesting to work with. I modeled the logo creating a solar eclipse to create an epic and powerful feel to the channel.
Bungee Jumping Sellotape
This one is still a work in progress, but is the animation I am most proud of. The brief was to design and develop a character and to give it life via animation. I wanted to create a character that was unique and original, so I began by playing around listing objects, activities and emotions to see if I could create any interesting patterns. The idea I developed was sellotape being too afraid to bungee jump. I worked long and hard on creating the model for the characters and getting the textures to look real. The hardest part was to get the animation to make the sellotape look alive. I still need to work on the environment and sound effects to finish off this piece.
Rhythm of the City
The brief for this project was to create a video edit and sound composition to show the rhythms of a city. Whilst most people used film, I wanted to explore 3D again, so I created a minimalist city landscape to support my sound composition. The sound composition was created by various sounds you would experience in a city, which worked with music which I hoped create a mood of the early morning rush, urban nightlife and the peace of sleep.
Synaesthesia
This project was based on synaesthesia, which is when a person's senses are mixed. For example, they can read a word and suddenly taste chicken in their mouth, even though the word is completely unrelated. I have word colour associations. I can read a word and then visualize a colour. The aim of this brief was to represent this visual perception I have, which I made into a dream like sequence.




No comments:
Post a Comment