This is the current advert for the newly returned chocolate bar Whispa -
The description on the clip says -
Thank you to all our fans who donated their love and time make one of the best commercials in history. As you can see, a lot went into making something so special.
Its definitely clear that a lot of planning and effort went into it, and the advert as whole is certainly conveying an epic expression of love towards Whispa chocolate bar, but what I find it fails on is an idea. When I first watched it I couldn't help feel that it was too over the top, too much going on as if it was trying too hard to be a great advert. I've said this many times on this blog, but the best ideas are the most smiliest ones.
Thank you to all our fans who donated their love and time make one of the best commercials in history. As you can see, a lot went into making something so special.
Its definitely clear that a lot of planning and effort went into it, and the advert as whole is certainly conveying an epic expression of love towards Whispa chocolate bar, but what I find it fails on is an idea. When I first watched it I couldn't help feel that it was too over the top, too much going on as if it was trying too hard to be a great advert. I've said this many times on this blog, but the best ideas are the most smiliest ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment